Sunday, July 20, 2008

When i miss You............

I was sitting at the window and looking at the moon
Thinking of you, so that i could be in your arms soon.
Those few moments spent with you revolved round my mind,
And a silent tear escaped my eye.
I caught the tear over my palm,
Cause how could i let the sign of my love flow.
It was an asset to me.
I kept looking at that lonely drop,which looked as sad as me,
When i noticed the moon beam shining on it.
The shine on that drop reminded me of your eyes.
As a diamond in the dark.
I remember those eyes so filled with love and passion.
But now they are not in front of me.
I truly realized how much i miss your absence.
I silently asked the moon,
"When can I meet Him?"
The moon looked at me with sorrowful eyes.
Seeing that i closed my eyes.
And found you in front of me to my greatest surprise.
I could'nt believe my eyes and put my hand forward to touch you,
But you caught both my hands and kissed them gently,
I thought the moon was wrong, and it thought that you would'nt come.
But you were just in front of me, holding my hands.
The moment was so romantic that I said lets have a dance,
But.........................
As i moved you were gone
And the moon was covered with clouds...

3 comments:

minnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
minnie said...

emotions pouring out....now i know what your going through.
apart from that....keep it up....your doing good

Unknown said...

Ijust love dis poem 'I Miss U'....ami vison vabei moved.....I think dis poem has given words to those silent emotions....